Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Dynamic Duo

I could say there are 3 future Footballer of the Year in this picture and it wouldn't be a longshot.

United are a completely different team with/without the both of them playing. Without them, we are just about toothless and painfully dull. With them, Best Team in the World (TM).

As Man Utd supporters, let us not forget how blessed we are to have 2 absolutely godly talents playing for the team we love. Both still so young and no where near the peak of their powers.

And I love that Anderson is in the picture as well. He is special. Tevez is great and Nani is promising, but for me, Anderson is the next big thing. In a couple of years, he'll be joining Rooney and Ronaldo at the top of the mountain.

The thought of the 3 of them at their best, with the excellent supporting cast that Fergie and crew would surround them with is orgasm inducing stuff. If I was blind and retarded supporting some team like Liverpool, I'd shit myself out of fear.

Fabulous goals from Rooney-Ronaldo combo

A compilation of goals from the Dynamic Duo 06/07

No comments: